Tampa Florida (PRWEB) September 26, 2013
“When it is time for a customer to remodel their kitchen, increasing the value of their home is usually not the main reason,” says Jason Rossi of Rossi Construction, Inc. “The kitchen is the center of the home. Customers want to do a kitchen remodel because it is where the family gathers to celebrate everything from birthdays to holidays and all of the special times between.”
While it’s true that having a kitchen remodeled can be inconvenient, these five tips will ensure a minimum amount of stress and inconvenience.
- To minimize potential problems it is important to check out all contractors that are interviewed with the Construction Industry Licensing Board. Only choose licensed, insured, experienced contractors with numerous positive references. This company’s employees will be working on the kitchen remodel for several weeks. It is important that personalities are compatible and that they can be trusted.
- Do not rush when deciding on the kitchen layout and design, appliances and all finishes. Remodeling magazines can provide ideas, but these ideas need to be discussed with a contractor, who will determine their viability in the design. This is a critical part of the process. A home owner needs to understand that once the cabinets and counter top have been installed, they do not want to decide they are not happy with the amount of counter space.
- Create a kitchen that is easy to use when cooking. The typical work triangle works best in most cases. The cooking surface, sink, and refrigerator need to be close to save steps, time, and frustration.
- Do not skimp on counter space. Cooking can become frustrating when every flat surface in the kitchen needs to be used to prepare a meal, because the remodel did not allow for ample counter space.
- Make sure there is enough storage. Many customers want to remove upper cabinets and open up their kitchen to the adjacent living areas, so they can enjoy being closer to their family and friends while cooking. This can create a problem with storage in the kitchen.
Rossi Construction, Inc. is a general contractor located in Tampa Florida. Rossi Construction, Inc. specializes in residential and commercial construction. Rossi Construction, Inc. has been building excellence by design since 1979. Rossi Construction, Inc. can be found online by visiting https://www.jrossiconstruction.com/Tags: kitchen, kitchen remodeling, kitchen renovation, remodeling, renovation, Tampa Construction, Tampa kitchen remodeling, tampa remodeling