At first thought, you may not think much of your kitchen floor. But the reality is, your kitchen is the heart of your home. The floor needs to be practical and durable while also fitting the design of your kitchen.
There are a variety of flooring options available on the market today. We’re sharing a few of our favorites:
- Stone and tile: a great choice for heavy traffic. Stone and tile are highly durable and are available in many different colors and decorative styles.This is the perfect choice if you have children and expect to entertain often.
- Wood: a classic choice. Wood floors can withstand heavy traffic and water stains. Laminate is an alternative choice that provides the same look for less money.If you’re looking to create a warm look in your kitchen, wood or laminate would be a nice choice.
- Cork: a durable and versatile material available in many different colors. While it may not be a popular choice, it’s unique qualities like being water resistant and offering reduced impact noise make it an option worth considering.
- Limestone: while it requires maintenance every year, limestone gives an old world look that some people love.
- Vinyl: If you’re on a budget, vinyl flooring is the best option. It is available in many different colors or styles and can spruce up your kitchen floor for very little money.
We always recommend our clients do some of your own research before the project begins. Check different interior design sites so you can get a feel of what you like or don’t like. We always welcome our clients to bring examples of what they are looking to achieve. Our number one goal is to make sure we design and build the kitchen of your dreams!
Kitchen remodels are one of our most popular services. We have been performing kitchen remodeling in the Tampa Bay area since 2000. Our services can take you from a basic cosmetic kitchen remodel to an extensive change in floor plans and locations of products. If you have questions or would like to get started on your kitchen remodel, give us a call 813-436-0177.