With the new year already in full swing, we’re seeing a bunch of exciting trends taking over bathroom design! While it’s important to choose design elements you will love for the years to come, incorporating some of these design trends will keep your bathroom relevant and trendy.
Here are the top ten bathroom trends to be on the lookout for this year:
- Marble: There’s no denying the crisp clean look of marble. Use it on the walls, the floor or the vanity countertops. This year we’re seeing people choosing unique marble designs with veins and even pops of color.
- Luxury: If there’s anything last year taught us is that our bathroom should be our sanctuary. Choose fixtures and design elements that will transform you into a spa like experience you look forward to each day.
- Minimalism: Less is more. Say goodbye to clutter and keep your bathroom design open and airy. The simplicity will add to the relaxing feeling
- Large Tiles: Choosing to use large format tiles is sure to make a big impact on your bathroom. The understated design is not only luxurious, but there is less grout to clean too!
- Tech Savvy: In the bathroom, incorporate smart technology into your lights, utilize it to de-mist your mirrors, display the temperature, add USB chargers and more.
- Glamorous Lighting: If you’re looking to make a statement in your bathroom, the lighting fixture(s) is the way to go. Don’t be afraid to go oversized and bring some glitz with crystal.
- Bold Basins: This year we’re seeing some new design spins on sink basins. New materials like glass, concrete and stone basins are being used in a variety of colors and textures.
- Wall Mount Vanity: Adding to that minimalist and clean look that has become more popular are floating varieties. Hide the plumbing and create ample storage with an airy vanity designed to suit your needs.
- Back Lit Mirrors and Medicine Cabinets: Add a bit of ambient lighting to your bathroom with a back lit mirror or medicine cabinet. Not only can it double as a nightlight, it offers a unique glowing effect to set the scene for relaxation.
- Soaking Tubs: What is the best way to relax? A nice soak in a tub! Freestanding, flat bottom tubs are increasing in popularity. Thankfully, they come in a variety of sizes so you should be able to find one that can accommodate your bathroom.
At Rossi Construction, we are the unparalleled leader in bathroom remodeling throughout the Tampa Bay area. Our expert design and construction team handles every detail of the bathroom remodeling process, from the initial design through the last coat of paint. You will be confident and assured that all aspects of your bathroom remodeling project will be handled with the care and diligence you deserve.
Ready to get started? Contact us today by calling 813.436.0177